Pinterest

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Painful Start to the week!

This has been very painful week for me. The last time I felt this bad I ended up in the emergency room. I was only one more "Do you want to go to emergency room?" from saying yes. The pain seems better. I'm sure it is just stress and how my body deals with it, but it I'm sure I'm pretty close to death. I know you are saying what in the world does she have. Self diagnosing I have a urinary tract infection and maybe I let that go to long and moved into my kidneys. My back is killing me! I'm drinking water, cranberry juice and taking AZO.
Today I got inspiration from a dear friend. Saying Jana is having a horrible day would be a understament. She is sick, has sick kids and someone stole her identity and took her for way over $700 right here at Christmas. With the kids party to plan, Christmas to buy and sick kids needing to go to the doctor. She showed up at school with very little tears in her eyes,dressed perfect, jewelry and make up on. I would be curled up in a ball. I think it was amazing to see her today facing the day and weeks to come with a smile. So blessed to know such powerful lady.
Today we were invited to a Ugly Sweater Christmas Party to say I was excited was a understatement. I took off work today so I could lay around and not move thinking that would make me feel better. At 3:00 when I went to get the kids I barely made it out of the jeep into the house after picking them up. I had to text and say I couldn't make it. I immediately start thinking why is this happening to me. I have a big week and I really wanted our whole family to go to the party tonight. The answer came very quick and a lady showed up at the house looking for a dog and Matt and the kids helped her look for it. Then we got a call from a neighbor that needed Matt's help. So I feel God didn't need me but our community needed my family. The party was to start at 6:00 our first neighbor arrived at 6:00 if we would have been in Buffalo my family wouldn't have been able to help her or the other neighbor.
Let me add this about our town yesterday I was out and about on pain meds I had left over from my wisdom tooth and went to different places and saw one business had adopted a family. One Grade level had adopted another family. One business was doing a can food drive and the school was full of gifts they were giving to needy family. Things like this make me proud. We are a very small town strapped financially and it seems everyone still donated to something.
Payce sung at the nursing home today. She said she wasn't scared of the people just made her miss her old Nan.
Grace and Red haven't done much this week. I will post pictures tomorrow of their activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment