Pinterest

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Merry and Moonshine.


Saturday morning alarm clock was Payce screaming from the living room. I have a fever, I'm dying with a fever of 97.9. Landon had an archery tournament and only had one arrow. Matt rushed to Madisonville to buy arrows and realized when he got there the archery shop wasn't opened for business yet . Thank goodness the club he shoots with had arrows. My mom came up to watch Landon shoot in his tournament. I was so proud of Landon, he shot with no sights or release and scored an 87 and got second place. That makes two second places and one third for the year.
After the tournament Mom and I went shopping at the Last Stop Holiday Shop In Jewett, headed to the Flea Market and had lunch with Kristy.
To end the night we had a few people over that helped us move in the house. Matt and I are so blessed for these guys. They believe in Matt and our family and Matt has the honor of calling them co workers. I call them the "twins".  They always have a smile on their faces and are willing to work. We have been so blessed to have people believe is us and so glad to call them friends. In 14 years my kids never shock me and last night they did. They started calling a lady at the party new mom. Even this morning when I told Payce to brush her hair she said"New mom wouldn't make me brush my hair"
Red got in a wrestling match. We told the kids sometimes you fight and have misunderstanding but if you truly love each other nothing will ever tear you apart. Grace was in Red's corner for support just like we try to teach our kids always back your siblings no matter what.



Today is Sunday! We missed church and headed out to Payce's dance recital. Dad and Mom came. When we got to the dance recital we realized we needed a toy for "Toys for Tots". So Matt went to the dollar store and picked up a toy and while we were backstage getting ready he also surprised her with flowers. He is such an amazing father. Payce did such a great job during her parts of the recital. We have been taking ballet and tumbling at Flip and Twist in Centerville. I wanted her to take ballet to be more graceful and elegant. We may need a few more years. Her tumbling was awesome. Her cartwheels are perfect. So proud of her today.
I keep thinking God doesn't give us more then we can handle but days like today I really pray he has a plan for my family.
Red and Grace went to a Christmas Spa. Christmas Barbie massage Red and Grace was getting a chocolate bath. I was so jealous of her I really want and need a day in a chocolate spa. We talked about how God rested on the 7th day and it was ok to do nothing ever now and then.

1 comment:

  1. Love reading your adventures through Christmas! I think you're going to have to keep blogging after Dec 25th though!! :)

    ReplyDelete