Pinterest

Thursday, December 18, 2014

All aboard the crazy train

I would like to take tonight and thank my husband for being amazing. Our life isn't easy and more times then not it is very stressful, but he always makes it work. He is a wonderful father and provider and this year he has been a wonderful husband and I don't make it easy(he doesn't either). I do believe he loves me and with love you can conquer anything. I had a sign made that said " We may not have it all together but together we have it all". I truly believe that sums up the way I feel about him and our family.
To prove my love I downloaded candy crush today so I could send him life's. He is on level 215!! Late bloomer to the game but he is a little addicted. When he passes a level he has been stuck on he gets so excited. Like a kid at Christmas.
So now on to the Polar Express Train ride. I LOVED IT!! I would definitely go again next year. Landon however didn't love it, but he is the one always talking about wanting a train. Payce was at the perfect age and loved every minute of it. Thomas didn't say or do much other then get in trouble the first 5 min we were on the train. It was the perfect experience for Matt and I. The instructions said be an hour early. Of course we roll in there at 4:46 train leaves at 5:00 and I was panicking but it worked out great. No lines, cart wasn't full. They did a great job pulling off the theme. So glad we added it to our Christmas calendar this year.
After we left the Polar Express we went to eat at a restaurant called Little Mexico it was the best quesadillas I have ever had. We were very blessed because a family paid for our meal. Yelp wouldn't let us pay. I think about all this couple has been through this week and they still had a smile on their face. Matt and I have been so blessed this year to surround ourselves with power couples.  What I mean by that is they are strong in their faith and love their spouses. Such inspiration to any family especially mine.
Grace and Red were riding the train and bought the kids new Pajamas. I forgot to get a picture. I have really been slacking on the Angel and Elf but we have been really learning a lot about the Bible and the true meaning of Christmas. The kids haven't been great this season. I really wish they could get coal and nothing else, but I just can't do it. I guess Christmas is for me just as much as it is for them.
P.S. I can't wait for next year to help host a event I read on the bulletin board in Palestine. New ideas for Christmas is my favorite and to bring it to our town makes me  super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment