Pinterest

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Last day of school fun!


First thing yesterday morning I had to be at the school and make sure everything was ready for Payce's party. I love being the room mom when you have such awesome mom's and teacher's. They make life so easy! Everyone brought what they said and more. Had to run to the store and pick up things for Landon's party. Then off to work I went only to be back at the school at 10:15am for the program.The program was great! Landon was to cool he thought to sing, but he was so handsome. The 4th grade teachers ask to borrow Payce's dress to pull off Elsa and Anna. When the girls sang "Let it go" I had a tear in my eye. Payce's class did the reindeer rap and she got the part of the Elf then they changed it to Mrs. Claus.  She did a good job!! After the program the Christmas parties started Landon was wild and Payce's party was easy and great. Then at noon I headed back to work. The kids got a Rubik's Cube the other day. Thomas picked it up at 1pm today and didn't put it down till 4:30 and solved it. He is so smart! I really wish he believe in his self and didn't think it was cool to be the class clown. I love that boy so much.
Payce and Landon's Santa letter made the newspaper. Landon wants a iPad charger and she wanted 3 things 1) IPad charger 2) IPod and writing bold (I have no idea what that is ).

We finally made our way home and all took naps. The school was hosting a play called a "Christmas wizard of Oz" and I really wanted to go but the kids didn't. Matt wasn't going to be able to go and the cash he gave me I left at work. So I was like forget it we won't go. I thought about it for awhile and thought it is not the Trans Siberian Orchestra we are use to going to, but we are going to a play this year. So I made everyone get up and get dressed and we drove back to town to get money and we headed to the play. I have to admit this was fabulous we had a marvelous time. It has been the best thing we have done this Christmas season. My kids laughed, sang and danced. Landon looked at me one time and said "mom this is so much fun". Thomas said "mom we have to come back next year" and of course Payce said "I'm trying out for the play next year." To bad tonight was the last night because we would be going back to watch it again. So proud of all the students, teacher's and parents that helped with the play it was perfect.
I had $15 that I put it in my empty bag of snow at the play and then forgot and through it away. When we left I was like crap and had to dig through 100 Brown bags to find it. So we did. $15.00 is a lot to my family!
The best part of the night was driving home and saw my neighbors lights on and I knew they were not home and someone was parked in their driveway. I called and ask was anyone supposed to be there and she said no. I dropped the kids off at the house and headed to her house to see who was parked in the driveway it was a married couple making out with each other. YES YOU TWO KNOW YOU WERE. The good news is they were married to each other. It was a good laugh and I'm sure now the couple thinks I'm a nosy neighbor and don't know how Shawn and Julie do it. I chalk it up to country living, I'm doing my neighborly duty you two.
I also took a Facebook quiz called What is your Christmas IQ? I got 46% and was labeled a Scrooge really!! Ok if you say so Facebook.
Grace and Red had sad news to report today. Red didn't come back from the North Pole. Santa sent a note and said they had been so bad and disrespectful that he giving up this year he brought coal and the note personally and took one present that was under the tree. Of course the kids were crying. Grace was here because God is always with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment