Pinterest

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Noeyville with a little ale collecting

Yesterday the alarm went off at 5am so the boys could go hunting. Payce and I stayed home and watched Maleficent. What a great movie the best one I have seen in years.
Payce's class is performing a Christmas rap and she is trying out for all three solo parts. She has been practicing at home for Tuesday's try outs. She is a little sassy and makes me laugh. Out of 60 kids we will see if she gets a part. I have a video but I can't figure out how to link it to the page.
Matt and I were ask to donate to the volunteer Fire department in our town last month and we donated a brisket, potato salad and beans to be cooked to the highest bidders request. So when the boys got home from hunting Matt started cooking for they request it today for their daughters birthday. Funny story about this family when we moved to this very small country town everyone was talking about Noeyville I thought it was a subdivision coming from the city. One day I ask my friend to take me their so I could see it. Their was more land then the eyes could see and only  Noey's lived there. So I had to laugh at myself to think I was picturing a huge subdivision and really what it was is the most beautiful land with breathe taken sunsets made of a small community of Noey family members. What could be better then that? Tonight as a sweet girl turned 12 We are very blessed for my kids to have such a great role model right next door and I got to see a little Noey living and I'm here to tell you it is a beautiful thing.
     One of my favorite things to collect at Christmas is Holiday alcohol. I pulled the bottles out to display yesterday. I collect very random things so it is not a shock I would collect alcohol because I'm not a big drinker. I made some cool wine cups with candle sticks and solo cups yesterday as well. Matt and I don't take things to serious when it comes to our dinner table so it was only fitting to mix fine China with plastic. I think it turned out great.
Tonight is the big night the Christmas Angel makes her debut. I'm really excited and can't wait to make her a tradition in our house.
I wanted to tell you something you should know about us. We are not perfect we may do things in our house you frown upon but we try. I feel whenever you in corporate religion in anything people always have a strong option. Yes Matt and I drink a little, Yes we want our kids to believe in fair tails and Santa's magic and of course we want them to know the true reason for the season of Lord Jesus Christ. It will not be easy to incorporate all these from day to day but we are going to try. Please don't judge how we incorporate the two and know we try really hard to live day to day and enjoy life as one big adventure while raising three kids.





No comments:

Post a Comment