Pinterest

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Do you have MSD?

Landon is our middle son. He is 10 and beats to his own drum. He makes me smile everyday and I love being his mom. On Monday morning on the way to school Landon said he had MSD. I was like Landon what is that? He said "Miss Summer Disease". I just died laughing because he was so serious. He does have a little cough. I told him if the nurse calls from school and sends you home because of MSD, I will pick you up and buy you an ice cream. Thomas our oldest and Payce the baby would have been like game on, almost like I issued a challenge. Not Landon! Also on Monday it was our schools last day for catalog fundraiser orders. Landon was the only one out of the kids that wanted to use his own money to buy two Christmas gifts. He looked and looked and spent $28.00. We took his $28 but Matt and I ended up writing the check and put the money back in his saving with out telling him. It was just such a nice thing for him to offer. The fundraiser is over they sold enough to get her the limo ride and Landon got his race car track. Tuesday I woke up with a sore throat and couldn't talk and of course Landon said "Mom you got it". I'm looking at him like what? He said "MSD". I really think he thinks it is a real disease. Now Matt is sick and Landon said "Miss Summer Disease spreads fast" Don't we all have MSD this time of year? As of now there is no cure so we have to suffer in this hot one day, cold the next weather. Just be glad you didn't catch HWD "Hate Winter Disease" that he made up over dinner tonight. If you catch MSD have an ice cream and soda and Thank Landon for catching it and giving it to you. Don't worry you don't have to be quarantined to your house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment